The Samsung has always been a company which provides the up to date technological product and some time starts a trend in the smartphone world to conquer the untouchable limits. The Galaxy Note and Galaxy S series are some serious examples of the Samsung’s high class thinking.
One more phone which Samsung had launched a while back is Galaxy K Zoom and this phone has re-written the theory of the camera for the smartphone. Though, the excessive use or I would say careless use could lead your phone to get frozen with slow processing speed. However, you can recover from them by performing a hard reset and here are some methods to do that.
Hard reset of Samsung Galaxy K Zoom
Menu Option Hard Reset
Here below are the steps which are needed to be followed, if using this method for the hard reset.
- Close all the tasks and go to the home screen.
- Select settings from the menu option.
- Choose privacy from the settings.
- Tap on backup and reset.
- Click on factory data reset.
- Select reset phone.
- Click on erase everything and that’s all.
Once you’ll confirm it, the process will start and will take a few minutes to get completed.
Also read: Hard reset OnePlus One
Phone Button Hard Reset
You’re required to use the physical buttons on your phone to perform a hard reset, and here are the steps.
- Switch off the phone.
- Press power, home and volume up button together and hold them.
- Release the buttons, once you enter the recovery mode.
- Navigate to the factory reset option using the volume keys.
- Press power to confirm.
The process will start after the final confirmation and it’s just a matter of minutes before you can use your glitch free phone.
You can also use the code “*2767*3855#” to start the reset process directly from the lock screen. But, make sure that you’re following the below two things to smooth your hard reset process.
- Having a backup of all the data you wish to access after the hard reset as once it’s gone, it can’t be recovered.
- Making sure that you have at least 50% battery on your phone to complete the process at one go.