Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Hard Reset
Microsoft is one of the biggest names in the market in terms of technology. The company is now ventured into the smartphone market too with its famous windows OS giving a tough challenge to the big names like android and iOS.
The latest launch from the company is Microsoft Surface Pro 3 and let me tell you that, you won’t need your laptop after purchasing this 12 inch huge tab. Still, every machine has rights to freeze and become unresponsive to the out of the limit usages and this Surface Pro 3 can go this way too.
So, when you tab stops working often, you better perform a hard reset on it, and here below are some methods of it.
The Menu Option
Once you select to perform a hard reset on you Pro 3 tablet, here below are steps you need to follow.
- First of all, go to the home screen after killing all your tasks.
- Now, find the application list and tap on it.
- Choose settings and click on it.
- Tap on about phone option.
- Finally, click on the reset your phone option to start the process which will take a few minutes to complete and let you use your phone again.
Related: Hard reset Xperia Z2 tablet
Power Button Method
If the above method doesn’t work as your phone stays in frozen condition for the longest time, follow the below steps.
- First of all, power off your Surface tablet before powering it on.
- Press and hold the left shift key on the log in screen.
- Now, press power icon.
- Tap to restart.
- Click on the troubleshoot option.
- Choose the reset your PC option and follow the on screen instructions to complete the process.
Also, while choosing any of the above method to perform the hard reset on your Microsoft Surface Pro 3, keep the following things in mind.
- Charge your battery level up to the 50% mark minimum to complete the process at one go and avoiding any unnecessary interruptions.
- Take a backup of all the data you want as after the process, you won’t be able to recover anything.