The once upon a time legendary mobile manufacturer company Nokia was hitting the ground very low, but thanks to its windows series phone, which get the company it’s a few glory days back.
Now, as Nokia is doing well again in the market, it has opted for an experiment and launched its first semi-android phone series called Nokia X family.
This family has 3 semi-android phones namely, Nokia X, Nokia XL and XL+ with a slightly different set of specification. The phone is out in the market and receiving a decent response but, it is possible that you may face the frozen state or slow processing speed sometimes.
Hard reset guide for Nokia X
To overcome the above issues, a hard reset is required. So, here below are the methods of hard reset for Nokia X smartphone.
Hardware Key Method
The hard reset can be performed on the Nokia X using it 3 physical keys, that is, volume up, volume down and power key. Here below is the full process.
- Firstly, turn your Nokia X off.
- Press and hold volume up and power buttons together.
- Release the power key once the Nokia logo appears on the screen, but keep pressing the volume up key.
- Navigate to the factory reset option using the volume keys.
- Once you find the option, press power key to confirm.
- Again, use the volume key to select the ‘yes’ option and press to confirm.
- Now, press power key only for the last time to confirm the start of reboot process.
The final press on the power key will start the hard reset process of your Nokia X phone and in a few minutes you’ll get your phone wiped.
The in-built hard reset option of the Nokia X is though not confirmed, but you can try it out and if found the exact options listed below, then you can use it.
- Just go to the home screen and tap on settings.
- Select backup and reset under the settings.
- Now, tap on reset phone.
- Finally, click on the option, which starts the hard reset, that is, erase everything/yes – delete all data.
As soon as you’ll confirm the final yes, the hard reset will start and will take a few minutes to get completed.
While you perform the hard reset of Nokia X, the first method is more recommended as the 2nd option is not even listed in the user manual too. But, make sure that your battery is charged more than half and you have the backup of your data with you.
nokia xl hard reset, hard reset nokia xl, how to reboot nokia xl, how to hard reset nokia xl, how to reset nokia xl