The Windows OS based phones and tablets are the best options available if you don’t want to purchase Android based phones and can’t go for the expensive Apple devices. The Windows are just best when it comes to functioning and user interface and of course they don’t become frozen every now and then like android phones.
A new windows OS based tablet is out there in the market which is creating quite a buzz. The tablet is called HP Elitepad 1000 and I guess we all are familiar with the HP’s brand and service status.
However, the Elitepad may sometime show the glitches of getting frozen, but that too after the long continues use or after exploiting the tablet. In those cases, you need to perform the hard reset on your Elitepad 1000 and here below are the methods.
HP Elitepad 1000 hard reset
The Menu Method
When you want to perform a hard reset on your HP Elitepad 1000, you need to follow the below steps.
- Close every task and go to the home screen.
- Slide to the left to get the menu.
- Find settings and click on it.
- Search for about phone and tap it.
- Slide to the bottom and choose reset phone.
The above final tap will start the hard reset process and will take a few minutes to complete it and letting you to use your phone again.
Related: Microsoft Surface Pro 3 hard reset
The Power Key Method
The power key hard reset method has the following step to be followed.
- Turn off the tablet.
- Press power and volume down button together for some time.
- In the startup menu, choose troubleshoot option.
- Now, select advance option and then startup repair. You need to navigate through volume keys and for the confirmation, press power key.
- After the above, follow the screen option for hard reset or factory reset.
Though, while choosing any of the above method, you need to take care of following two things.
- Keep the battery level minimum up to 50% to complete the process at one go.
- Secondly, do keep a backup of all the things while going for the hard reset as after the process you won’t be able to get anything back.
These are the methods to hard reset HP Elitepad 1000. If you are having any trouble in doing it, simply comment below.
hp elitepad hard reset, reset hp elitepad, soft reset hp elite pad 1000G2, hp elite tablet reset, hp elitepad 900 hard reset keys