Android is truly the champion of the smartphone world and so as the soaring sales chart of the android based smartphones. There are many companies, nowadays which are emerging as good competitors of the set giants like Samsung, HTC and others.
One of the emerging android based company which is actually playing big in the market with its technologically sound phones is OnePlus One. The company has grown over the large area in very short span of time and becoming a hit. However, the continuous use or the bug attack may slow down the processing speed or freeze your phone and then you need to hard reset it.
Ways to hard reset OnePlus One
So, here are a few methods which can be used to perform a hard reset on your OnePlus One phone.
Menu Hard Reset
This method of hard reset involves steps to use the menu options inbuilt in the phone.
- Close all the tasks and go to the home screen.
- Find and click on settings.
- Select backup and reset option.
- Choose factory data reset.
- Tap on reset phone.
- Click on erase everything.
- Tap on yes to confirm and that is all!
Within a few minutes, your phone will get restarted and will be performing fast like before for sure.
Related: How to reset Xiaomi Mi3
Physical Key Hard Reset
This method of hard reset is applicable when the phone is in frozen or unresponsive condition. Here are the steps you need to follow for this method.
- Turn off the phone.
- Switch it on and hold the volume down button along with power key.
- Once you enter the recovery mode, release the buttons.
- Select the ‘Wipe Cache Partition’ option with the power button.
- Now select Wipe Data/Factory Reset option.
- Continue with the above option and it’s all done.
Now, just after a few minutes the process will be completed and you’ll be using your new phone. And, while performing the hard reset, just take care of the below things to make the hard reset even simpler.
- Charge the phone minimum 50% to avoid mid-process hassles.
- Take backup of required data as all of it will be gone after the reset.
oneplus one hard reset, hard reset oneplus one, one e1005, one plus one e1005