Sony is definitely one of the companies in the smartphone manufacturing world which has acquired the big name and fame just because of their product and mind-blowing technology. The company has numerous products out there in the market with Xperia series as the most famous one.
Now, under the tag of Xperia series, the Xperia Z series phones are the ones which hold the battle flag of the company with the big names like HTC One, Samsung Galaxy S and Apple iPhone. The latest in the Z series is the Z3 phablet phone which has been launched just a few weeks ago.
But, the experimenting or the carelessness could cause the dizziness, freeze or slow processing speed issues with your phone and to counter them, you need to hard reset your phone. And, here below are some methods below for the hard reset.
Hard reset Sony Xperia Z3
Menu Hard Reset
The Menu hard reset method involves the menu option available in your phone to get you out of the trouble.
- Close all the work and go to the home screen.
- Choose settings from the main menu.
- Select factory data reset in it.
- Tap on reset phone option.
- Click on erase everything.
The final confirming of the option will start the process and within a few minutes you’ll get your phone as you bought it.
Related: Hard reset Xperia Z2 tablet
Physical Key Hard Reset
The physical key method requires you to play with the buttons on your phone to perform the hard reset.
- Turn off the Xperia Z3.
- Press and hold the volume up and down buttons together.
- Simultaneously press and hold the power key.
- Release the buttons, once you enter the recovery mode.
- Now navigate to the recovery option with volume keys.
- Press power key to confirm and that’s all!
The process will take a few minutes to complete and your phone will get restarted.
However, you can also use the reset button placed beneath the MicroSD card slot of your Sony Xperia Z3. But, do not forget to keep the below things in mind, irrespective of the method you use for the hard reset.
- Take a backup of all your data you want after the reset, as nothing could be recovered once lost.
- Also, keep the batter level minimum 50% to complete the process without any hassles and at one go.
Sony Xperia Z3 hard reset, hard reset sony xperia z3, sony z3 hard reset, xperia z3 hard reset, Hard Reset sony z3