The Sony Xperia Z2 was launched at the recently concluded MWC and has received the much positive response from the market. The company has also launched tablet under the same name that is Sony Xperia Z2 tablet with 10 inches of screen and the same configurations.
The Z2 tablet is a very good challenger to the Samsung Empire and has got many admirers already which are willing to owe this gadget as soon as possible. But, the experimenting with your device could lead your phone to hanged situation.
Hard reset guide for Sony Xperia Z2 tablet
The hard reset methods are below here, which could get you out of this situation and return you the all new Z2 tablet.
The Menu Hard Reset
This method is the easiest way of performing the hard reset to your Xperia Z2 tablet. The below steps will be helpful for you while using this method.
- Shut all your tasks down and go to the home screen.
- Browse all your apps to find the settings option.
- Now click on Backup and Reset option.
- Choose Reset Phone after tapping on Factory Data Reset under the Backup and Reset option.
- Now, to let the process get started, you need to click on the Erase Everything and it a few minutes you Z2 tablet will get reset.
If you want some of your data again after the reset, then don’t forget to take a backup as after the hard reset process you won’t be able to do that.
Related: How to reset Nexus 7
The Reset Button
The Sony has been ahead of all the phone manufacturers in terms of making the hard reset easiest process. You just need to click a button on your phone and that’s all.
There is a red button below the flap cover of your MicroSD card slot. You just need to press that button with a moderately thick pointed object to kick start the process.
The PC Hard Reset
The Xperia Z2 tablet can also be hard reset using the Sony PC companion software. Here below are the steps to perform this method.
- Connect your phone with your PC with original data cable and make sure it is charged more than half.
- Download and run the Sony PC companion software.
- After the software starts, click on support option and choose software updates.
- Now, just click on the start button and in a few minutes your tablet will get hard reset with nothing from the past.
The above methods of hard reset will resolve all your issues regarding the virus, slow processing and your experimenting.
sony xperia z2 tablet hard reset, cara reset sony xperia m2, reset sony xperia z2 tablet, reset xperia z2 tab