Sony Xperia L is a 4.3-inch Android smartphone launched by Sony under the Xperia series. The 4.3-inch display of the Xperia L delivers resolution of 480 X 854 pixels. The display comes with scratch resistant glass which protects any possible scratches on the surface of the device. Under the hood of the Sony Xperia L you will get a 1 Ghz dual core processor and 1 GB Ram. This hardware specification is enough to run most of the applications and games available on Google Play store. The device comes with an 8 Mega pixel rear camera which comes with LED flash and a front VGA camera which is fine for making video calls.
Xperia L is a great smartphone but if you are having some lag issues you can do a hard reset on your device. Hard Resetting your Sony Xperia L means that all the data which is present on your device will get deleted and the factory settings will get back on your device. If you are having issues on operating of your device after you have updated the software of it you can do a hard reset. If your Xperia L smartphone has become unresponsive then also you can do a hard reset. There are different methods which you can try for doing hard reset on your Sony Xperia L smartphone and today we will share some of those methods with you.
Also read: How to hard reset Sony Xperia J
How to hard reset Sony Xperia L (Method 1)
This method can be done by going to the Settings menu.
- Go to the Settings app of your phone. Once you are in Settings navigate to Backup and Reset.
- You will see Factory Reset data option there. Make sure you have created backup of your Android smartphone at this point because all your data will get deleted after you have completed the hard reset on your Xperia L.
- Tap on Reset Phone and you will see Erase Everything Tap on the button and all the data will be erased on your Xperia L.
How to hard reset Sony Xperia L via Recovery (Method 2)
If your Sony Xperia L smartphone has become unresponsive or you are not able to go to the Settings menu of your device you can do hard reset by going to the Recovery mode.
- First of all you need to Switch off your Xperia L smartphone.
- Once your device is switched off, turn it back on by pressing Power + Volume Up buttons for a few seconds until you see a menu on the screen of your device.
- Once you see the menu, follow the instructions on your screen to do the hard reset on your Xperia L smartphone.
- It will take a couple of minutes to complete hard reset on your Xperia L. After it is complete you will see the setup screen on your device.
You have successfully done hard reset on your Sony Xperia L smartphone.
https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1821 GJvHk4ucNB9gbptDJKmaSnqhEc8lM8_Dsg1UGbhYDLKs-8I5FJQj18V_LzEqL_H5 78d236a1f40b8b0932c6672e80dfe1b27a887b09&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme