The Chinese smartphone manufacturer Oppo is becoming quite famous nowadays with some of its classy devices and good technology. The recently launched Oppo N1 lured the customers with its 360 degree rotational camera.
Apart from the rotating camera, the Oppo N1 has many other decent specs and feature which makes it a good buy. But, if you’ve purchased an Oppo N1 for you and facing some glitches with it, then you ought to perform a hard reset on it.
Here below are the methods of performing a hard reset on your Oppo N1. You can also check our Oppo Find 7 hard reset guide, in case you own it.
Hard reset Oppo N1 phone
Every smartphone irrespective of its OS like android, iOS or windows have the hard reset option in the menu itself and here below are the steps.
- Go to the home screen and select settings.
- Tap general under the settings menu.
- Now, click on backup and reset.
- Tap on restore factory settings.
- Finally, click on reset phone.
The final tap will start the hard reset process and within a few minutes you can use the wiped out Oppo N1.
Physical Key Option
If your Oppo N1 is not responding to your tap and click, then you may need to follow the below steps to perform a hard reset on your phone.
- Press and hold the power and volume up keys together after switching off the phone.
- Leave the keys once you enter into the recovery mode.
- Use volume keys to navigate on the screen and choose the factory reset option.
- Press power to confirm your selection.
Once the final confirmation has been done, then it’ll take only a few minutes to get it completed. You can choose either of the above methods to perform a hard reset on your phone depending on your conditions. And, make sure that with the chosen method you’re following two conditions as well.
- Keep your phone at least 50% charged.
- Do keep a backup of your data.
If you’ll follow the above two conditions, then you won’t face any mid-process issues while performing the hard reset on your Oppo N1.
hard reset oppo, hard reset oppo yoyo