The smartphone world of today is flooded with the options as many manufacturers across the globe are coming with new phones every day. Some of them are performing very well, but others going unnoticed.
One of the companies, which is influencing the people with its gadgets is Oppo, it came first into the limelight with its first ever 360 degree rotating camera and now a new device called Find 7 is creating buzz.
Being new in the market the gadgets are not as good as those of Samsung, Nokia or HTC, but some decent specifications and features in low budget are luring customers.
You may face the slow processing speed, virus and other glitches while using the Oppo Find 7, though you can easily overcome them by doing the hard reset using the below methods.
Master reset Oppo Find 7
The Menu Hard Reset
This universal method of hard reset is common to every phone with some changes. Here below are the steps which will give you the exact idea of performing a hard reset.
Before starting, just make sure that the battery is at least half charged and you have the backup of needful things.
- Now, go to the home screen and find the settings.
- Under the settings menu, choose the general option.
- Tap on backup and reset after selecting the general option.
- Choose restore factory settings option under backup and reset menu.
- Now, click on reset phone and the hard reset process will start which will take a few minutes to get completed.
Related: How to reset Huawei Ascend P6
If your Find 7 becomes unresponsive to your actions, the only this method is advised to practice or else choose the above one.
Before performing this method, again make sure that your battery is half charged with the backup of data you want after the hard reset.
- First of all, press and hold the volume up and power keys together for several minutes.
- Release the keys once you enter the recovery mode after an android a logo appears on your screen.
- Select factory reset option using the volume keys.
- Press the power button to confirm your selection.
- The final confirmation will perform the hard reset of your Oppo Find 7.
The Oppo phones are very good if you are looking for an entry level android smartphone. The Find 7 has the good compact specification set, which will give you the basic idea of how android works.
If you face any glitches or problems, then the above methods of hard reset will help you in getting over them.
formet oppo new7, hard resert for oppo, how to hard reset oppo, how to reset oppo, oppo find7 factory reset password