The Nokia is a company which has seen the summit of sales chart and the downfall as well. These days, the company is thriving on behalf of its windows OS phone series called Nokia Lumia. The company has many phones under that belt sized normal to the big phablet.
One of the phones which are hitting the radar these days is Nokia Lumia 830 and this bigger than normal phone is quite impressive with its functionality and looks. However, the continuous careless use or the bugs could make this phone go freeze or slow the processing, and in those times, you need to perform a hard reset.
So folks, here are some methods of hard reset which could be used on your Nokia Lumia 830.
Hard reset Lumia 830
Menu Hard Reset
The Nokia also has given the facility to perform a hard reset on your phone from the menu itself. Here are the steps to follow.
- Close all the task windows on your phone and go to the home screen.
- Swipe left and choose settings.
- Select about from settings.
- Tap on reset phone.
- Click yes to confirm.
Once confirmed, the process will start and will get completed in a few minutes before you could use your glitch free smartphone.
Related: Hard reset Nokia Lumia 930
Physical Key Hard Reset
If your phone is not working has become unresponsive and you’re determined to perform a hard reset, then this physical key hard reset with the below steps is useful.
- Turn of the Lumia 830.
- Press the power button for once.
- Now, press and hold the volume down button until there is an exclamation mark (!) on the screen.
- Release the buttons you’re holding on to.
- Press volume up button for once.
- Press volume down button.
- Now, press power button.
- Finally, press volume down button.
Your Nokia Lumia 830 will start instantly and within a few minutes, you’ll be able to use your phone without any glitch.
Though, you must take care of the below things while performing a hard reset irrespective of the method chosen.
- The battery level of Lumia 830 is at a minimum of 50% to complete the process at one go.
- You have all the backup of the data you want after the hard reset as nothing is recoverable after the hard reset.
Now, I guess there won’t be any issues for you to perform a hard reset on your phone. But, if there is any, comment below and we’ll try to help you out.
hard reset lumia 830, lumia 830 hard reset, hard reset nokia Lumia 830, ho to rest Lumia 830, lumia 830 reset