These days a lot of companies are emerging as makers of smartphones, but among that, only a few are able to get a stronghold in the market. Lenovo, however is one of those companies which has done a good homework over the market and today, has a good reputation among the people as a smartphone manufacturer.
A phone which has attracted a lot of people from the Lenovo is its K910 because of its top of the class touch and of course the features it provides. Though, the continuous without care use or a foreign element could harm the processing speed and the performance of your smartphone. Now, at those times, you may require to hard reset your smartphone to make it glitch free and here are some of the methods which you can use them for the same.
Methods of resetting Lenovo K910
Menu Hard Reset
This is the most common and effective of all the methods used for the hard reset of a smartphone. Here are a few steps mentioned below, you need to follow.
- Close all the apps and go to the home screen.
- Tap on Menu and find Settings.
- Tap on Backup and Reset.
- Choose Factory Data Reset.
- Click on Reset phone.
- Choose Erase everything.
I guess this is quite simple to do. Isn’t it? Now, there are conditions when your phone is frozen and no tap or click is working. In these conditions, you can choose the following method and with the steps.
Related: How to reset LG L65
Physical Hard Reset
The below steps are useful for performing a hard reset using this method.
- Turn off the phone.
- Press Power and Volume Up button together until you see the exclamation mark on the screen and then release the volume button.
- Now, press the Menu button.
- Navigate to the Wipe Data option using the volume buttons and press power key to confirm.
- Once the hard reset is done, choose to reboot the phone and that is all.
Now, you ought to remember the below two things whenever you are about to perform a hard reset.
- Keep the battery levels of your phone at least half to complete the process at one go.
- Make sure you do have the backup of all your data as once the hard reset is done, nothing can be recovered.
I think now you all have the methods and ideas about how to hard reset your Lenovo K910 smartphone. If there is still any issue, let us know in the comment section below and we’ll help you out.
lenovo k910 hard reset, how to hard reset lenovo k910, how to reset lenovo k910