Android has the biggest shares of the smartphone market because of the customization and other features it provides to the users. The love of users for android has turned so big that except the brands like Samsung, Nokia, Sony and others, many other companies are also cashing this opportunity by providing android based phones.
These phones are relatively cheaper than brand, but have high features according to the price. The Huawei is also a company that produces android based phones and its MediaPad X1 is a famous gizmo among the people.
But, after using any smartphone for a regular interval, it does hang a little bit or more and at that time, the use needs to perform the hard reset. So here below are methods of hard reset if you face the same thing with your Huawei MediaPad X1.
MediaPad X1 hard reset
The General Method
This general hard reset method is the most common for the android based phones, and below are the steps.
- Power off your Huawei MediaPad X1.
- Press the hold the Power + Volume Down key for 8-10 seconds.
- After entering into the recovery mode, choose the factory reset option using the volume keys.
- Press power to confirm your selection.
- After the final selection, the process will start and will take a few minutes to complete and after that you can use your phone like before.
Related: How to reset Huawei Ascend P6
Menu Hard Reset
The Menu Hard Reset method goes like following while performing the hard reset.
- Close all tasks and go to the home screen.
- Find and click on the settings option.
- Choose Backup and Reset option.
- Tap on Factory Data Reset option.
- Touch on restore factory settings option to begin the process. Again, it’ll take a few minutes to complete before you could use your phone.
Also, while choosing any of the above two methods to perform the hard reset on your Huawei MediaPad X1, take care of the below two things.
- Charge you phone at least half to avoid any in-process interruptions.
- Do take a backup before starting the hard reset as once the process is done, then you can’t recover anything.