Mi 4i is the latest smartphone launched by Xiaomi. The smartphone is similar to the Mi 4 smartphone in terms of design but comes with smaller hardware as compared to the Mi 4 smartphone. The device comes with a 5.0-inch display screen which delivers 1920 X 1080 p HD resolution. The display of the device is great for viewing all your favorite movies and playing games on the big screen. There is no coating of Corning Gorilla Glass which makes you want to try the tampered screen guard on your device. Coming to the hardware of the device there are two processor models available in the device. You can get the 1.7 Ghz quad core processor or a 1.1 Ghz quad core processor. Both processors are Cortex-A53 processors. You will get Adreno 405 as the GPU in the device which will help you in running all your favorite Android games and applications. You will get 2 GB Ram in the device.
Hard reset Mi 4i
The device is available only in one storage option which is 16 GB and lacks a memory card slot. Coming to the camera of the device, you will get a 13 Mega pixel rear camera with dual LED flash and a 5 Mega pixel front camera in the device. If your Xiaomi Mi 4i has started to hang after updating it or installing a new app you can reset your device.
Related: Hard reset process of Xiaomi Redmi 1S
The lags in any Android device are due to software updates, cache present of other apps and several other reasons. The solution for this is resetting the phone which will bring the factory settings back on your device but will erase all the data which is present in your device. You can easily hard reset your Xiaomi Mi 4i smartphone. Follow the methods shared below hard reset your Xiaomi Mi 4i smartphone.
Resetting from Settings Menu
Follow the steps shared below if you want to reset your Xiaomi Mi 4i from the Settings menu.
- Open the Settings of your Xiaomi Mi 4i smartphone. Once you are in the Settings tab open Backup and Reset option.
- Select the Factory Reset data option and then choose Reset device.
- If you have created backup of your smartphone select Erase Everything option.
- Tap on OK and reset process will be started on your Xiaomi Mi 4i smartphone.
Resetting from Recovery
If your Xiaomi Mi 4i is unresponsive then you should use this method to perform hard reset on your device. Follow the steps shared below if you want to do hard reset from recovery menu.
- Switch off your Xiaomi Mi 4i smartphone.
- Turn off your device by pressing combination of Power + Volume up buttons for a few seconds.
- Once you see Mi Logo on the display of your smartphone release Power key but keep holding the Volume up key till you see the recovery menu.
- One you are in recovery menu use the volume keys for navigating and Power key for making a selection. Select English as the language.
- Go to Wipe all data option and confirm it by selecting Yes option.
- The hard reset process will be started on your Xiaomi Mi 4i.
mi note 4i full riset soln