Two Simple Methods of Reset Factory Process to Xiaomi Mi5 Exclusive Edition
Android is the most popular mobile operating system in the world today. There are many brands that create phones that are powered by Android such as Samsung, Xiaomi and Google. The operating system was created with intent to make the experience super easy so anyone can use it. The Android operating system developed by Google, is highly compatible with “millions of apps” that are designed for use with the Android platform. This platform really ended the golden era of Symbian and Blackberry.
What distinguishes between smartphone and feature phone can be divided into several factors. The main factor is of course the ease of surfing the Internet. With smartphones, we can surf the Internet like we use a regular PC. With smartphones, we can use many applications that feature phones cannot run. The second factor is the data storage capacity. Smartphone has a very large data storage capacity when compared with feature phones in general.
Behind the convenience offered by smartphones, as users we will also encounter problems in certain situations. One of them when our device is storing too much data. “Too much data” here certainly depends on the data storage capacity provided by each manufacturer. In this article, we will discuss about how to reset the factory on Xiaomi Mi5 Exclusive Edition. This is one of a row of Xiaomi flagships that shook many people in different countries. With the same size and design as the other Xiaomi Mi5 and also the screen technology used, this phone has significant advantages when viewed from RAM and data storage capacity. With 4GB of RAM and 128GB of storage capacity, this series is superior to other series in the same type.
However, no matter how large the data capacity is, there is no denying that “lag incidents” will interrupt the user. Every smartphone user needs what’s called a factory reset. Reset factory is a method to return an electronic device to its original state. The original state here means the state when the device is sold. By doing factory reset then we will eliminate all data, settings, and also all applications that have been installed. Be sure to save all important data before doing this process.
There are two ways to factory reset Xiaomi Mi5 Exclusive Edition:
First Way To Factory Reset:
• Press the power button to turn off the phone.
• Pressing Volume Up and power button for a few seconds.
• When the Mi logo is displayed, release the power button without releasing the volume up button.
• Continue to press volume up until you see recovery mode.
• When you see Recovery Mode, select English using volume keys to browse and Power button to select.
• Choose “Wipe All Data” when the menu appears.
Second Way To Factory Reset:
• In the off position, press the power button for a few seconds.
• Browse the menu and select “settings”.
• Select “Backup and Reset”, then continue by selecting “Factory Data Reset”.
• Choose “Erase Everything” and this step is a total recovery step.
The second way is seen as more practical but the first way is commonly used for more detailed settings. Good luck!
Have an older version Xiaomi Phone? Here are instructions for older phones:
Xiaomi Redmi 1S