Hard Reset Instructions
Before doing this process, make sure you have issued a micro slot with important data in it.
- Turn the device off and on again.
- Press and hold three buttons simultaneously; Volume Up + Home button + Power button. Hold them until you see the Android logo appearing.
- Select Wipe Data / Factory Data Reset and confirm the selection by pressing Power button.
- Select “Yes” using Volume Down and confirm the selection by pressing Power button.
- Reboot your device and your device will reset instantly.
- You can also run the second method without the need to disable your device. You can go directly to Settings. Select Phone Management-Factory Setting-Delete All Data Restore. To confirm, tap “Yes”.
The first quarter in 2017 was enlivened by the arrival of Nokia 6. This is one of the three latest Nokia smartphones that came in February 2017 with the inauguration in Spain. With the emergence of Nokia 6, this Finnish manufacturer is set to make a statement in the mobile industry. Nokia 6 is a smartphone aimed at younger generation. This device came to the market with a sizeable 4 GB RAM capacity as well as an internal memory of 64 GB. You can also add more memory using an external SD card.
High Resolution Camera
The rear camera provided is 16 MP while the front camera is 8 MP. For a phone worth 229 Euros, it is defiantly worth it. From various tests, the quality of the images taken is relatively balanced with other smartphones sold at much higher prices. By comparison, iPhone 7, Samsung Galaxy S7, and Google Pixel have cameras with sharpness of only 12 MP.
Nokia 6 has been equipped with Dolby Atmos stereo speakers. These speakers are capable of sounding with amazing quality. Dolby is one of the top speaker manufacturers in the world.
This Nokia 6 uses latest Nougat 6 operating system from Windows.