The smartphones have become bigger with the technology and nowadays the tablets and phablets are becoming the first choice of the buyers. All the major manufacturing companies like Samsung, Google, HTC and Sony are producing these big sized phones.
The Google Nexus 7 is a hot under this niche and has all the qualities which make it a good tablet to put our cash into. However the occasional issues of hanging and viruses could be there, but they can be resolved easily by the hard reset process. Here below are two methods of performing the master hard reset for the Nexus 7 tablet.
Menu Hard Reset
This is the universal method of hard reset for every smartphones, phablet or tablet available in the market. Here below are the steps to perform the hard reset using this method.
- Close all the tasks and go to the home screen.
- Find settings option on the home screen and choose backup and reset option.
- Under the backup and reset option, click factory data reset.
- Now, tap the reset phone option under factory data reset.
- It may require you to enter your security code or password if you’ve set that for your Nexus 7 and then click on erase everything.
The final option confirmation will perform the hard reset and the process will take several minutes before you can use the Nexus 7 hassle free once again.
Related: How to hard reset Nexus 5
Combination Button Hard Reset
This method needs to use the physical buttons which are available on your phone. Here below are the steps for the same.
First of all switch off your tablet and make sure that it is at least half charged.
Now, press and hold the volume down key and power button together until you see the start word appearing on your screen.
- Now, press the volume button twice to pop up the recovery mode.
- Press power button to enter the recovery mode.
- Now, withholding the power button press and hold the volume up button too.
- Use volume keys to make the selection of the factory data reset option and press the power button to confirm it.
- Select the ‘Yes-erase all user data’ option from the menu by using the volume keys and press power button to confirm the start of the process.
Once the process gets started, it might take several minutes to complete, but after completion of the process, you can use your Google Nexus 7 tablet just like before.
The Google Nexus 7 is fine device amidst the various options available in the market. The occasional hanging issues may be caused by your careless and bug-full use of phone and internet.
Though, the above methods will solve the issues for you after performing the hard reset.
https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1835 pnK316veIOumobaGnatfdWNFlO1fQZI_935Xxqrn22o3jGTQmInEP_WraleoVCot 2f7a2dcfee55219c1f61ff30a18f662cb378571f&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme