Just like the Oppo, another Chinese smartphone manufacturing company named Gionee is coming up quite high in the market with its high end gadgets.
The Gionee is famous for its E series phones, that is, E3, E5, E6 and E7. The E7 is the latest and the best addition to this series. The reason that these phones are becoming quite famous is that they provide the same features than the likes of Samsung, Sony and HTC at a comparatively lower price and with just little lower quality.
The reviews and performance are quite good, but as the machines can go wrong anytime, so the Gionee Elife E7. If you face the continue glitch or the virus on your phone, you may need to perform a hard reset on your phone and here below are the methods.
Hard resetting Gionee Elife E7
The all season hard reset method which is available on every smartphone can do the trick on the E7 as well and here below are the steps.
- Go to the Home screen.
- Find and click on Settings.
- Choose the System Option.
- Tap on Factory Reset.
- Select Erase Phone.
- Tap Yes.
The final tap on the yes will start the process and within a few minutes, you can use glitch and virus free E7 of yours.
Related: How to reset Gionee Elife E7
Button Hard Reset
This hard reset method for the time when the E7 stops working or gets frozen. Here below are the steps which you may need to follow at that time.
- First of all switch off your smartphone.
- Press and hold the Power and Volume Up button together.
- Release the buttons, once you enter in the recovery mode.
- Use the volume keys to navigate and press power to confirm your selection.
- Choose the factory reset/wipe data option on the screen.
The final selection confirmation by pressing the power key will start the process and within a few minutes, it’ll get completed.
While using the above two methods of hard reset, just make sure of the two below things.
- First, keep your phone charged at least half.
- And second, do keep a backup of all the data you want after the hard reset.
Not keeping the above things in the mind may lead you to the unnecessary issues like mid-process turn off of the E7 and not having the important data after the reset.
gionee e7 hard reset, how to open gionee elife e7