Alcatel has launched a wide range of Android smartphones and Alcatel Hero is one of these smartphones. Alcatel Hero is a powerful Android smartphone launched by Alcatel. The device comes with a huge 6.0-inch display screen. The 6.0-inch display of the Alcatel Hero will deliver resolution of 1080 X 1920 pixels. For better protection of the display of Alcatel Hero you will get oleophobic coating on your device which is better as compared to Corning Gorilla Glass protection and will give better protection from scratches and dust.
Alcatel Hero comes with a 1.5 Ghz quad core processor which is coupled with 2 GB Ram. With the hardware which you will get in Alcatel Hero you will be able to play all the high end Android games easily on your device, however you might experience some heating issues as the hardware is quite powerful. There are two storage options which you can opt for in Alcatel Hero which are 16 GB and 32 GB. The 32 GB variant of the device comes with dual sim support.
Many readers of our blog have complained that their Alcatel Hero is not responding properly or is not working as it is supposed to work. There can be many reasons behind this issue such as there might be a virus in your device, some app might causing this issue in your device or there might be any other problem in the software of your device. To solve this issue you can simply hard reset your Alcatel Hero smartphone. Once you have performed hard reset on your Alcatel Hero smartphone it will revert back to the factory stage with all data removed and all settings gone.
If you are interested in performing hard reset on your Alcatel Hero smartphone make sure you are have created backup of all the things present in your device as all your data will be deleted once you start performing hard reset. Follow the guide shared below in order to hard reset Alcatel Hero smartphone.
Hard resetting Alcatel Hero
- Turn off your Alcatel Hero smartphone.
- Once your device is turned off, turn it back on in Recovery Mode. For entering recovery mode of Alcatel Hero press combination of Volume Up + Power button.
- You will be asked to choose a language to continue. Select your language and you are good to go.
- Once you are in recovery mode select the wipe data/factory reset option by simply taping on it.
- You will be asked if you want to delete all the data. Tap on Yes – delete all user data to continue.
- All the data which is present in your device will be removed.
- Once all the contents are wiped tap on Reboot system now
- Your device will reboot and you will see the initial setup screen just like the time you switched on your device for the first time.
You have successfully done hard reset on Alcatel Hero smartphone.